Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lipo 6 Black Hers Review

                 
My review on Lipo 6 hers.

First of all here is a little bit about Lipo 6 Black.
There are many female fat loss products all claiming to be EXTREME. Now with the category saturated with so called extreme formulas, Nutrex takes fat burning to another level. Beyond extreme, beyond maximum strength, way beyond any fat-burning experience you have ever had, we bring you LIPO−6 Black Hers. LIPO−6 Black Hers is the meanest, strongest and most extreme fat burner this planet has ever seen. We’ve created the most potent blend of fat-destroying compounds imaginable. No, that doesn’t mean watered down like other female formulas. This powerful supplement is operating in a territory no female fat burner has ever dared to go. LIPO−6 Black Hers is engineered to attack body fat with a killer instinct, instantly destroying it on contact. Make no mistake about it LIPO−6 Black Hers is a dead serious fat burner. In fact, LIPO−6 Black Hers is so potent we needed extra insurance just to sell it! If you have reached a plateau with your current fat burner and are looking for something to truly rejuvenate your fat burning regimen, you are a great candidate for LIPO−6 BLACK Hers. LIPO−6 Black Hers is the one female fat burner that dares to go further. It packs the type of ingredients that are so incredibly effective at burning body fat that it is not for the weak-hearted or undedicated! If you are looking for a fat burner that works as hard as you do, LIPO-6 Black Hers will quickly get you the results you are seeking.

My Review:
   So my experience with this pill was little to no (feel) effect, but the results (body) was so so. What I mean like with the little to no feel effect means like when I took the pill I BARELY felt any ENERGY! little to none. In the beginning when I first started talking these pills I felt a little bit energized but as the weeks went on, I kinda started feeling less & less..Thats just my experience..I dont know how it works for others but if you read this & it was different please lmk. =] C0MMENT =]. As for the body results, yeah I loss weight but not dramatically maybe the weight loss was from doing INSANITY? lol idk. but I dint really loose that much weight neither did I really tone out.. Even for my fiance, he was taking the Lipo 6 men and he didnt care for it.  What I really DO RECCOMMEND!! Is Hydroxycut MAX ( the black ones ). I was taking that before this lipo six (like last year) lemme tell you! I LOST ALOT of weight!!! I first was going to get the Hydroxycut again but the Lipo was new to the market so I'd thought to try something new..&..B00! I shouldah got the Hydroxycut..but yess..FEMALES & MALES of course..Hydroxycut is B0MB!
This is what I was taking! Love this product. Im gona get it again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment